The Craft Village, Music Theater, Skillet Restaurant, and Homespun Gift Shop close November 10, 2018 for the season and will re-open April 16, 2019. The Cabins at Dry Creek are open year-round. Please call us with any questions at 870-269-3851.
What to know
In the Craft Village at Ozark Folk Center, more than 20 working artisans demonstrate, create and sell handmade items Tuesday through Saturday in season. Handcrafted items like flame-painted copper jewelry, leather purses and goods, baskets, brooms, stained glass, ironwork, pottery, knives, weavings, quilts, wood carvings, spun yarn, soap, candles, and more are made onsite. Artisans also host workshops throughout the year for a more immersive crafting experience with personal attention and hands-on instruction. You can register for workshops and buy tickets to shows online.
The Heritage Herb Garden is where old-time pass-along plants, medicinal herbs, native plants, and edible herbs are grown. The Garden functions as a living classroom for workshops and programs. Events celebrating both culinary and medicinal herbs are held in May and October.
Music is at the heart of this park. Fiddle, banjo, guitar, mandolin, dulcimer, and autoharp are just some of the instruments that combine to produce that enduring Ozark Mountain sound. The 1,000-seat theater hosts live concerts every Thursday through Saturday night in season and special events, bringing legendary artists from all facets of Americana music to the stage. Workshops are also available at scheduled times for musicians and dancers of all skill levels.
can also be a part of Ozark Highlands Radio, a syndicated program
recorded at the park that shares the music and stories of the Ozark region. The
weekly program is available on multiple public radio stations or to audiences
anywhere on Soundcloud, iTunes and OzarkHighlandsRadio.com.
When booking a visit, check availability at The Cabins at Dry Creek, with Ozark cabin rooms conveniently located on-site. Enjoy Southern cooking in the Skillet Restaurant, or try the Smokehouse in the Craft Village. One of Arkansas’s five lodge parks, the Ozark Folk Center also has a conference center with facilities for unique and memorable meetings.
Loco Ropes, a challenging ropes course and zip line, is located on-site and popular among groups and families.
Make Your Reservation
Your whole family will love these beautiful Ozark cabins, all at ground level, featuring two queen size beds, telephone, TV, wireless Internet, mini-refrigerator, iron and ironing board and coffee pot. There are large windows and glass doors that open onto small porches, most with a scenic wooded view. The Ozark Folk Center's Cabins office has a game room and swimming pool (Summer months only) nearby to entertain guests of any age.
Cabin guests may visit the Cabin Office to purchase tickets at discounted prices for Craft Village and Ozark music events.
*Note extra charge of $40 + tax for dog-friendly cabin rentals. You must bring kennel and current shot records. No cats allowed.
Administration Building: Open Daily
Jan. 1 - Apr. 13 Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Closed Sat. & Sun.)
Apr. 14 - Nov. 9 Mon. - Sat. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Nov.10 - Dec.31 Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Closed Sat. & Sun.)
Smokehouse / Craft Village / General Store:
April 16 - Nov. 9 Tues. - Sat.: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Closed Sun. & Mon.)
Homespun Gift Shop:
Apr. 16 - Nov. 9 Sun. & Mon.. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tues. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
NOTE: Hours will be extended for special events
and/or holiday events. Check with park staff for details.
Apr. 16 - Nov. 9 Thurs. - Sat. 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
NOTE: Theater box office opens one hour prior
to show time.
Apr.16 - Nov. 9 Mon. - Sat. 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
NOTE: Contact park staff for hours during
Jan. - Dec. Sun. - Sat. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
NOTE: Office hours will be extended during season,
Apr. 16 - Nov. 9, and during special events/holiday
May 27 - Sept. 2 Sun. - Sat. 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day &
noon Christmas Eve through Christmas Day
- (0.1 miles) The Skillet Restaurant @ Ozark Folk Center State Park
- (0.1 miles) Loco Ropes @ Ozark Folk Center State Park
- (0.2 miles) Ozark RV Park
- (0.7 miles) Whitewater RV Park
- (0.7 miles) The Old Homeplace Lodge Suites & Cabins
- (0.8 miles) Court Square RV Park
- (0.9 miles) Mountain View Meeting Place
- (0.9 miles) Hillbilly Hideaway
- (0.9 miles) Inn at Mountain View Bed & Breakfast,1886
- (0.9 miles) Americas Best Value Inn
- (0.9 miles) Mountain View Music
- (0.9 miles) Jody's Corner
- (0.9 miles) Mulberry Place Guest Houses
- (0.9 miles) Ritsy Rags
- (0.9 miles) Pizza Hut
- (0.9 miles) McSpadden Mountain Dulcimers
- (0.9 miles) Joshua's Ozark Restaurant
- (0.9 miles) Arkansas Craft Gallery
- (0.9 miles) My Outlet Mall
- (0.9 miles) My Other Place Nightly Rental
- (0.9 miles) The Sophisticated Flea
- (0.9 miles) Mountain View Tourism & Visitor Guide
- (0.9 miles) Olive Tree Gallery
- (0.9 miles) Arkansas Craft School
- (0.9 miles) Stone Drive-In
- (0.9 miles) The Dogtrot Inn
- (0.9 miles) Nancy's Inn on the Square
- (0.9 miles) Charlyn's Restaurant & Old-Fashioned Soda Fountain
- (0.9 miles) Dream Weaver Quilting
- (0.9 miles) Yoder's Country Cupboard
- (0.9 miles) P J's Rainbow Cafe
- (0.9 miles) Mountain View RV Park & Guest House
- (1.0 miles) Econo Lodge
- (1.0 miles) Ranch House Inn
- (1.0 miles) Stone County Farmers Market
- (1.0 miles) Gene's Guest House and Cottage
- (1.0 miles) Myrtle's Guest House
- (1.0 miles) Backstreet Theater
- (1.0 miles) Red Bud Inn
- (1.0 miles) Dogwood Cottage
- (1.0 miles) Ozark Country Inn Bed & Breakfast
- (1.0 miles) The Old Mill
- (1.1 miles) Mountain View Motel
- (1.1 miles) Pinewood Cabins & Motel
- (1.1 miles) Tommy's Famous...A Pizzeria, Inc.
- (1.1 miles) Stone County Museum
- (1.1 miles) Mellon's Country Store
- (1.2 miles) Dogwood Motel
- (1.2 miles) Hidden Valley Cabins
- (1.2 miles) Mountain View's Push Mountain Road
- (1.2 miles) Mirror Lake
- (1.2 miles) Pine Hills Golf Course
- (1.4 miles) A Coon's Den Inn
- (1.5 miles) Sylamore Ranger District Office
- (1.5 miles) Ozark National Forest, Sylamore District
- (1.5 miles) Shady Grove RV Park
- (1.6 miles) The Wellington Inn Bed & Breakfast
- (1.8 miles) Aunt Minnie's Yellow House
- (1.8 miles) Days Inn
- (1.8 miles) Country Oaks Bed & Breakfast
- (1.9 miles) Country Inn @ White River Mercantile
- (1.9 miles) Woodland Pine Cabins
- (1.9 miles) Blue Sky RV Park
- (2.1 miles) Mikey's Smoked Meats & Deli
- (2.4 miles) John Taylor's Laid Back Pickin'
- (2.4 miles) Sons of the Ozarks Music Theater & Lodging
- (2.5 miles) Hooks RV & Trout Resort
- (3.7 miles) Sylamore Trail Rides
- (3.7 miles) Country Pet Playground
- (4.0 miles) Anglers White River Resort
- (4.1 miles) Sylamore Creek Camp
- (4.2 miles) North Sylamore Creek Hiking Trail
- (4.3 miles) Sylamore Lodges
- (5.0 miles) Sylamore Creek
- (5.0 miles) River Valley Rentals
- (5.2 miles) Blanchard Caverns Cabin
- (5.3 miles) Syllamo Trails
- (5.6 miles) Syllamo Mountain Bike Trail
- (5.6 miles) Friendship House on the White River
- (5.8 miles) The Barn at Sugar Hill Ranch
- (6.4 miles) Blanchard Springs Caverns
- (6.4 miles) OK Trading Post
- (7.3 miles) Blanchard Springs Campgrounds
- (7.3 miles) Blanchard Springs Recreation Area & Campground
- (7.3 miles) Blue Star Springs Country Domes
- (7.4 miles) Ozark Annie's Cabin Rental
- (7.7 miles) Cathy's Country Cottage
- (7.8 miles) Branscum's General Store
- (8.2 miles) Jimmy Driftwood's Music Barn
- (8.4 miles) Mount Olive Outdoors Vacation Rentals
- (8.9 miles) Cody's Family Restaurant & Cabins
- (9.5 miles) Gunner Pool Recreation Area & Campground
- (9.9 miles) CornerStone Shoppe
- (9.9 miles) Log Cabin Village
- (10.0 miles) Mountain View Trail of Holiday Lights