The Monument Trails are world-class mountain biking destinations within Arkansas State Parks, that showcase natural iconic beauty, innovation and sustainability. These multi-use trails offer enduring outdoor experiences to trail riders of all skill levels, with an adventure-minded approach that ensures accessibility for users.
Through extraordinary and varied mountain bike riding, innovative building techniques by some of the nation’s best trail builders, and the unique terrain and topography of the Arkansas State Parks, Monument Trails are state of the art, sustainable trails.
Monument Trails are created through a partnership with the Arkansas Parks and Recreation Foundation (APRF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing parks and recreational opportunities throughout the Natural State. The foundation is funded through private donations and has been the recipient of several grants allowing the work to begin on Monument Trails. A grant from the Walton Family Foundation supported the development of the first Monument Trail at Hobbs State Park – Conservation Area.
For a complete list of Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area Monument trail maps:
- All of Hobbs MTB Trails - MTBProject / TrailForks
- Tunnel Connector - MTBProject / TrailForks
- Sawtooth Downhill - MTBProject / TrailForks
- Timberjack Downhill - MTBProject / TrailForks
- Return Trail - MTBProject / TrailForks
- Wolf Den West Trail - MTBProject / TrailForks
- Wolf Den East Trail - MTBProject / TrailForks
- Karst Loop Trail - MTBProject / TrailForks