- The cabins at Village Creek State Park are closed for a complete renovation. Due to the complexity of the project, we do not have a reopening date but know it will most likely be 2019. Please call the park directly for updates: 870-238-9406.
- The swinging bridge at Village Creek State Park is closed. A tree fell and destroyed it. It will be some time before it can be rebuilt and operational.
What to know
The park features an Andy Dye-designed 27-hole championship golf course, the Ridges at Village Creek. This public course features MiniVerde Bermuda greens and Tiff 419 Bermuda tees and fairways. Three distinct nines offer outstanding golfing with water coming into play on 12 holes. The Ridges at Village Creek has been rated the #1 golf course you can play in Arkansas 2018 by Golfweek Magazine. Open daily, facilities include a full-service clubhouse with pro shop, snack bar, and full driving range. Golf carts are included with greens fee. Make your Tee Time at theridgesatvillagecreekgolf.com.
Make Your Reservation
- 1 Bedroom w/1 bath — Cabin #: 7
- 2 Bedroom Duplex unit w/1 bath — Cabin #: 9, 10
- 2 Bedroom w/2 baths — Cabin #: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- 3 Bedroom w/2 baths — Cabin #: 2
Open all year, 8am - 5pm
With the following exceptions:
Apr. 1 - May 27: Fri. & Sat. 8am - 6pm
May 28 - July 8: Sun. - Thurs. 8am - 6pm; Fri. & Sat. 8am - 8pm
July 9 - Sept. 2: Sun. - Thurs. 8am - 5pm; Fri. & Sat. 8am - 7pm
Sept. 3 - Oct. 31: Fri. & Sat. 8am - 6pm
Lake Dunn Marina:
Apr. 1 - May 27: Sat. & Sun. 7am - 7pm
May 28 - July 8: Tues. - Sun. 7am - 7pm; Closed Mon. (except Memorial Day)
July 9 - Sept. 4: Tues. - Fri. 7am - Noon; Sat. & Sun. 7am - 7pm (Closed Mon. except Labor Day)