Williams' Tavern Restaurant
William's Tavern Restaurant
This building was originally located 10 miles away just off the Southwest Trail in the community of Marlbrook. Built in 1832, it was owned by John Williams and, during the 19th century, served as a local tavern for travelers . In the 1980s, the building was moved to Washington. It continues that tradition of welcoming travelers serving as the restaurant at Historic Washington State Park.
January - December: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed: New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day