Accommodations & Facilities
DeGray Lake Resort State Park offers 113 campsites with water and electric hookups. Locations vary from lakeshore to shaded woodland. Accessible sites are also available for visitors with disabilities. Bathhouses with flush toilet and hot showers are located in all areas.
Please note: The amenities and activities within DeGray Lake Resort State Park are open to campers, as well as the public, with the exception of the pool, hot tub and fitness center at DeGray Lodge. These areas are available for registered guests of the lodge only. Camping guests are invited to use our public beach areas for lake swimming.
A YURT (Year-round Universal Recreational Tent) is a large, high walled tent with electricity, wood floors, screened windows and a door that can be locked. Equipped with an ice chest, double burner stove with fuel, folding table with chairs, broom, mop, dust pan, and bunk beds, a YURT can sleep up to six persons. Other amenities include a fire pit, pedestal grill, picnic table, and water faucet. YURTs do not have heat or air-conditioning and linens are not provided. Guests should bring cooking and eating utensils, matches, and bed linens.
Camping and YURT reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, although specific campsites can be requested if available. Campers must register with the Visitor Center at the entrance of DeGray Lake Resort State Park prior to occupying a campsite. The registering attendant will assign all campsites. Camping is limited to one 14-day stay within a 30-day period.
Reservations may be confirmed one year in advance. Call 501-865-5850.
Check-in time for Camping is 3 p.m.
Check-in time for YURTs is 4 p.m.
- Arkansas citizens age 62 and over will be admitted to campgrounds at a 50 percent discount off the regular rate from Sunday to Thursday. A 25 percent discount applies to holidays and weekends. A valid driver’s license will be accepted as proof of age.
- Out-of-state citizens age 62 and over will receive a 25 percent discount Sunday to Thursday and no discount on holidays and weekends. A valid driver’s license will be accepted as proof of age.
- U.S. citizens with 100 percent total and permanent disability will be admitted to campgrounds at one-half the regular campsite fee throughout the year. Valid and current written proof of disability is required. Documentation must specify “Permanent and Total Disability” or indicate an individual is “100 percent disabled.” Veterans should present a copy of their Awards letter, dated within the last two years, from the Veterans Administration Regional Office and/or an Arkansas license plate with the letters DV. For non-veterans, a qualifying document would be from a personal physician, Railroad Retirement, or Civil Service (federal or state government) dated within the last two years.
- Arkansas State Parks accepts the federal Golden Age Passport and Golden Access Passport for discounts. We do not accept the Golden Eagle Pass.
- Discounts do not apply to Rental Camping Facility Options, such as YURTs.