Arkansas State Parks Calendar of Events
Are you looking for fun activities during your visit to an Arkansas State Park? Our park interpreters routinely schedule fun, family-friendly programs that are designed to help you have a more meaningful park experience and make memories of a lifetime. We offer more than 50,000 activities each year, including guided hikes, lake tours on park boats, birding adventures, kayak tours, living history demonstrations, nature games, historic site tours, bald eagle watches, spring wildflower walks, campfires, outdoor skills workshops, A.D.E.-accredited teacher professional development, and much more — there’s something going on all the time.
- Grid Events: Park: DeGray Lake Resort State Park
- Reset Filters
- [X] DeGray Lake Resort State Park
- [X] DeGray Lake Resort State Park
- Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources
- Arkansas Post Museum
- Bull Shoals-White River State Park
- Cane Creek State Park
- Cossatot River State Park-Natural Area
- Crater of Diamonds State Park
- Crowley's Ridge State Park
- Daisy State Park
- Davidsonville Historic State Park
- Devil's Den State Park
- Hampson Archeological Museum State Park
- Historic Washington State Park
- Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area
- Jacksonport State Park
- Lake Catherine State Park
- Lake Chicot State Park
- Lake Dardanelle State Park
- Lake Fort Smith State Park
- Lake Frierson State Park
- Lake Ouachita State Park
- Lake Poinsett State Park
- Louisiana Purchase State Park
- Lower White River Museum State Park
- Mammoth Spring State Park
- Mississippi River State Park
- Moro Bay State Park
- Mount Nebo State Park
- Ozark Folk Center State Park
- Parkin Archeological State Park
- Petit Jean State Park
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Plantation Agriculture Museum
- Plum Bayou Mounds Archeological State Park
- Powhatan Historic State Park
- Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park
- Queen Wilhelmina State Park
- Village Creek State Park
- White Oak Lake State Park
- Withrow Springs State Park
- Woolly Hollow State Park
The dates, details, and admission prices in this calendar of events were submitted to the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and are accurate to the best of our knowledge. We recommend that you check with local sponsors before making a trip to any event.
Sunday, June 04, 2023 / 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Seeking a little serenity? Find your sense of calm while standing above the beautiful, clear waters of DeGray Lake. Stand up paddleboarding is one of the fastest-growing recreational sports. Join a…
Tuesday, June 06, 2023 / 10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Think you can beat a park interpreter in this fast-paced basketball game that will test both your shooting ability and speed? We will bring the ball; all you need to bring is your “A” game.
Tuesday, June 06, 2023 / 11 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Imagine you are lost and stranded in the wilderness without food or gear. What will it take to survive? Join a park interpreter to learn the basics of survival while making your own survival keychain…
Tuesday, June 06, 2023 / 9 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
How attentive do you really think you are? Join a park interpreter to test your powers of observation in this fun and interesting hidden item hunt along the Chickadee Trail. This is a great hike for…
Tuesday, June 06, 2023 / 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Enjoy a relaxing and scenic cruise on DeGray Lake! Discover the history of the lake, wildlife, view rock outcrops and unique islands. Seating is limited—reservations can be made beginning noon the day…
Thursday, June 08, 2023 / 11 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Here’s your chance to make a bandana that you can keep and wear! Turn a plain, boring bandana into a fun, park-themed one in no time! Supplies are limited and available on a first-come, first-served…
Thursday, June 08, 2023 / 2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
For many, the very word just makes their skin crawl. For others, snakes are wild wonders of the reptile world. Regardless of which camp you gravitate towards, chances are good that you might…
Thursday, June 08, 2023
The park springs to life this time of year with a diverse world of wildflowers. Join a park interpreter in the search of these colorful splashes of spring and summer during an easy…
Saturday, September 23, 2023 / 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Keeping DeGray Lake Beautiful is a Coordinating Partner of the Great Arkansas Cleanup which takes place annually, September through October. The event is the "nation's largest community…