March 23, 2018:
The swimming pool at Withrow Springs State Park is closed indefinitely.
What to know
The park serves as a put-in point on this north-flowing Class I stream, typically floatable from March to mid-June depending on rainfall, and is an outfitter and shuttle service for War Eagle Creek. A day of floating or fishing on these gentle waters is relaxation at its best. The park features 29 Class AAA and 10 walk-in campsites, plus three hiking trails. A unique flower, the rare Ozark trillium, grows here. Outdoor fun also includes tennis courts, baseball and softball fields, picnic areas, a pavilion, and gift shop.
Make Your Reservation
33424 Spur 23
Huntsville, AR 72740
Call The Park
Open all year, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
With the following exception:
May 26 - Sept. 3: Sun. - Thurs. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- (0.2 miles) War Eagle Creek
- (3.2 miles) Tugboat's Place & Happy Camper RV Park
- (3.9 miles) Granny's Kitchen
- (4.6 miles) Huntsville Trail of Holiday Lights
- (4.7 miles) That Little Pizza Place
- (4.8 miles) Pizza Hut
- (4.8 miles) Madison Motel
- (5.0 miles) Bella Casa Kings River Huntsville
- (5.2 miles) Crossbow Restaurant
- (5.4 miles) Mitchusson Park
- (7.1 miles) Lonesome Dove Antiques
- (7.1 miles) Vaughan Valley Cattle Company Headquarters
- (7.1 miles) Ozark Natural Science Center
- (7.2 miles) Red Horse Barn Cafe
- (7.5 miles) Madison County Farmers Market
- (8.2 miles) Dripping Springs Garden
- (9.3 miles) Kings River Hitchin Post RV & Campground
- (9.5 miles) Oakridge Golf Course
- (9.8 miles) Berryville Farmers Market
- (9.8 miles) Wildfire Farm