The bathrooms at the Visitor Center are closed for renovation, however the visitor center will remain open. There are portable toilets beside the visitor center. Please call the park directly for updates.
What to know
Make Your Reservation
* Interpretive programs available year-round
Visitor Center/Welcome Center:
Open all year
Jan. - Dec. Sun. - Sat. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
With the following exception:
May 26 - Sept. 2 Sun. - Sat. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Jan. - Dec. Tues. - Sat. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sundays 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed Monday except Monday holidays
Apr. 1 - Sept. 30 Sun. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Open all year
Restrooms are open April - November
NOTE: Park gates are open 8 a.m. to DUSK.
Closing times will be posted and may vary if
ball games, pavilion rentals, or special events
are in progress.
Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day &
Christmas Eve through Christmas Day
- (0.1 miles) Riverview Motel
- (0.1 miles) Mammoth Spring Welcome Center
- (0.1 miles) Spring River
- (0.1 miles) Gateway Gap Rock 'n' Roll Highway
- (0.3 miles) Palace Drug Store
- (0.3 miles) Spring River Canoe Club
- (0.3 miles) Spring River Fly Shop & Guide Service, LLC
- (0.5 miles) Roseland Inn Bed and Breakfast
- (0.5 miles) Southfork River
- (0.9 miles) Fred's Fish House
- (2.3 miles) Spring River Homestead
- (2.5 miles) Eagles Roost Lodge
- (4.4 miles) Mammoth Springs National Fish Hatchery
- (4.4 miles) Ozark Regular Baptist Camp
- (5.5 miles) Saddler Falls Resort
- (6.1 miles) Spring River Oaks
- (7.4 miles) Many Islands Camp & Canoe Rental