Arkansas State Parks Calendar of Events
Are you looking for fun activities during your visit to an Arkansas State Park? Our park interpreters routinely schedule fun, family-friendly programs that are designed to help you have a more meaningful park experience and make memories of a lifetime. We offer more than 50,000 activities each year, including guided hikes, lake tours on park boats, birding adventures, kayak tours, living history demonstrations, nature games, historic site tours, bald eagle watches, spring wildflower walks, campfires, outdoor skills workshops, A.D.E.-accredited teacher professional development, and much more — there’s something going on all the time.
- Grid Events: Park: Crowley's Ridge State Park
- Reset Filters
- [X] Crowley's Ridge State Park
- [X] Crowley's Ridge State Park
- Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources
- Arkansas Post Museum
- Bull Shoals-White River State Park
- Cane Creek State Park
- Cossatot River State Park-Natural Area
- Crater of Diamonds State Park
- Daisy State Park
- Davidsonville Historic State Park
- DeGray Lake Resort State Park
- Delta Heritage Trail State Park
- Devil's Den State Park
- Hampson Archeological Museum State Park
- Historic Washington State Park
- Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area
- Jacksonport State Park
- Lake Charles State Park
- Lake Chicot State Park
- Lake Dardanelle State Park
- Lake Fort Smith State Park
- Lake Frierson State Park
- Lake Ouachita State Park
- Lake Poinsett State Park
- Logoly State Park
- Lower White River Museum State Park
- Mammoth Spring State Park
- Millwood State Park
- Mississippi River State Park
- Mount Nebo State Park
- Ozark Folk Center State Park
- Parkin Archeological State Park
- Petit Jean State Park
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Plantation Agriculture Museum
- Plum Bayou Mounds Archeological State Park
- Powhatan Historic State Park
- Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park
- Village Creek State Park
- White Oak Lake State Park
- Woolly Hollow State Park
The dates, details, and admission prices in this calendar of events were submitted to the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and are accurate to the best of our knowledge. We recommend that you check with local sponsors before making a trip to any event.
Friday, March 24, 2023 / 2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The beauty of nature is in the hands of those who paint them! Join a park interpreter to make paint brushes with materials that can be found in nature and take home your painting. #ARSpringBreak
Friday, March 24, 2023 / 4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
What makes a beaver a beaver? Join a park interpreter to explore the unique features that help this animal survive in the wild. #ARSpringBreak
Friday, March 24, 2023 / 7 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Join a park interpreter to discover the adaptations that help owls hunt under the blanket of night and then search for this nocturnal raptor. Wear good walking shoes.
Saturday, March 25, 2023 / 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Bring your family to the park and enjoy some fishing fun! Kids ages up to 15 years are invited to participate in this family fishing event. Prizes will be awarded for different categories.Fishing…
Saturday, March 25, 2023 / 3 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Before there were video games, kids of the past had to invent ways to have fun with just the materials available around the house. Join a park interpreter in learning old-fashioned ways to have fun.
Sunday, March 26, 2023 / 2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Snakes are important to the ecosystem, and many that live in Arkansas make Crowley’s Ridge State Park their home. Join a park interpreter to learn about the snakes of Arkansas and get a chance to meet…
Sunday, March 26, 2023 / 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Color me surprised! Nature primarily consists of varying shades of green and brown. However, vibrant colors like pink and blue are out there if you look closely. Join a park interpreter to test your…
Saturday, April 22, 2023 / 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Calling all volunteers to participate in Crowley’s Ridge State Park’s Great Arkansas Cleanup! Please meet at the visitor center to register and receive instructions on what section of the park is…
Tuesday, May 02, 2023 - Wednesday, May 03, 2023 / 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Are you a K-3 teacher? During the Wild about Wildlife School Day event, park interpreters will present 20-minute educational programs at each station about Arkansas's wildlife. Every group will rotate…