This is 2-day class- participants must plan to attend both days- 11/13 and 11/14.
Taught by Rusti Barger
Take home your own handwoven scarf from this 2-day workshop where you will learn this fun and easy craft, or hone your skills and pick up a few new tricks! In this class, we will learn quick and easy direct warping of the loom, and move on to cover basic weaving and various advanced techniques. On day 2, finish weaving your scarf and learn finishing techniques for your woven pieces. There will also be a demonstration of advanced weaving techniques to produce patterned fabrics on the rigid heddle loom. Registration is required two weeks prior to class. Click here for more information or to register!
All materials provided - Includes:
• Thread & yarn for project
• Written instructions
• List of continued learning resources
• Follow-up email support
• Bring your own loom, or one will be provided for you to use in class
• Direct Warping the rigid heddle loom
• Weaving on the rigid heddle loom
• Finishing techniques
• Demonstration of advanced techniques